Krav Maga & Self-defense Free Of Charge Session in Nairobi.
Sacura Martial Arts Academy celebrate 3 years birthday on 27/01/2017.
Open Door class for everyone on 27/01/2018 Lavington Mall 4rd floor 18:00 – 20:00:
How to register and what to bring?
- For registration sent Email with your full details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students under 18 years old must to attend with parents.
- Each student must to come with ID.
- You should come with normal sportswear- long sports trousers and neck close T-shirt.
- We training without shoes.
- Some of our rules:
- a. For the sake of safety and neatness, do not wear jewelry and ornaments during exercise or when GI dressed. (metal objects: chains, rings, earrings, etc.)
- b. Always keep the nails on the hands and feet clean and cropped. Always make sure that your feet, hands, nails were washed clean for training. In training, you often work close to other people. Nobody likes to train with someone who is dirty. To respect others, make sure you are clean and after the shower. Usage of deodorant it is a must.
SHADOW Kenya and around the word:
Weekly Krav Maga classes for civilians
Team building Self-defense for corporates
Women`s Self-defense courses and seminars
Body Guard course
Driver & Body Guard course
VIP Survival course
Night club bouncer course
Driver self-defense course for personal and company drivers
Penetration and assessment tests
Security company’s and security personal trainings
Police & military trainings
Contact us for more details